For cyclists we have the local routes 87 and 88 laminated, there is also route 401. All routes start (and end) by Daler church.
The Royal March Route: Cycle Route 401 more information on:
We are now a "Bike-friend camping", so cyclists are very welcome.
In the event of a breakdown, we have a toolbox with auxiliary materials.
Right foto made by: Marskstien Ulrik_Pedersen_Tondermarsken_juni_19_18-1536x1024
There is also plenty of walking in the area for walkers.
Fx, in Tønder we have a number of walking routes (In Danish = sti, plural = stien) from the main square, Torvet, from 1.8 km to 21 km.
With us at Daler camping you will find the route description of the various walks in Tonder.
- More information:
- The Marsh Trail weaves its way through Denmark’s largest area of marshland, Tøndermarsken.
- The 54-kilometre hiking trail takes you to see every corner of Tøndermarsken, including the marsh towns and the very special marsh landscape.
- At first glance, the natural environment here seems bleak and untamed but it was designed meticulously – formed by the lives of local people who worked with and against the water.
- When you walk the Marsh Trail, you feel the wind on your face and observe a flat landscape with dykes and birds as far as the eye can see.
- The marsh experience varies from day to day depending on the weather.
“Our most important attraction is the sky.”
– A local inhabitant of Tøndermarsken